Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another cardboard box gets built...NEW CAMERA....MORE SHOTS

Since most of my stuff is put away for the big move...I'm looking around for things to do. I went into the garage where all the boxes are and found this neat looking box that was the right size for a building I wanted to make....so I unpacked some of the glues and paints and built this 19th century mill that I will use when I set up in my new location. This is an addition...i just bought a new camera so I'm adding a few more pics to this set of pictures.

10 comments:

  1. That's unreal, you're supposed to be packing and yet you still find time to knock up another splendid model. Hats off to you Captain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great model, looks suitably weather worn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Capt., where do you find the time! Great work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice and really like the wheel.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like that!!? You find a box and just make a beautiful model building. Fantastic work Captain. Something that good would take me weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great model and I like the way that you have built the water trough on stilts.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cracking piece of work Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richard: That is just amazing work - It's great to see a master craftsman like you turning out pieces that are better than what is marketed by name brands. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guys thanks for the compliments...I guess I cant thank you enough for all the kind words....thank you again

    ReplyDelete